Say goodbye to your daily administrative hassles and hello to better books, better taxes and better overall cash flow. How? Let us do it!
We offer a number of professional services designed to help your small business boost profits and productivity. Keep reading to learn more.
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
Accounting is more than just numbers. There are rules and regulations to worry about, the importance of getting a clear picture of where your business is and where it is capable of going. That's where we come in. When you enlist us, you gain a friend and partner in your business dedicated to helping you succeed.
Our accounting services include:
- Help with paperwork, processes and reporting
- Year-round assistance & continual reviews
- Monthly business data & financial statements
- Professional recommendations on improvement
- On-demand consultations available when needed
- Your own outsourced accounting department
Call today for a consultation regarding our accounting services. It's FREE.
Payroll is a time consuming, often overwhelming process that can be full of traps for the unwary but you don't have to worry about your payroll with us. We offer full-service payroll processing that is more affordable than the large payroll processors. (And friendlier, too!)
As an integral part of our business, our payroll service is extensive. It includes:
- Accurate calculation of all payroll data
- Data processing into our proprietary software
- Professional looking, computer generated payroll checks & reports
- Payroll delivery you pick the method (mail, email, etc.)
- Up-to-date tax law information & explanation
- Payroll tax liabilities tracking
- Preparation of all local, state & federal tax documents
- Direct deposit available (and recommended)
For an accurate payroll that saves you time, money and hassles, and arrives on time, call us!
If you're a small business owner, you know how difficult and time-consuming it is to keep track of the many taxes and annual tax changes you're accountable for. But there's good news Avocet can help!
Our tax preparation and filing services are comprehensive and affordable. It's almost impossible to say how much clients save in time, money and resources when they switch to us after doing it themselves for years.
We take pride in providing a full range of tax services that span the small business spectrum. These tax preparation and filing services include:
- Payroll Taxes
- Sales Taxes
- Property Taxes
- Income Taxes
Let us take the worry and hassle out of your tax responsibilities by taking care of your monthly, quarterly and annual tax obligations. We will work closely with you to limit your tax liability and maximize your refunds.
Call our tax team today for a FREE consultation on how our tax services will help your small business grow!
Financial Reporting Services
Keep an eye on your finances and business growth with our financial reporting services. You will be provided with simplified monthly statements offering a quick and accurate picture of your business activity. If you're unfamiliar with these reports, we'll show you how to use them to increase the effectiveness of your business.
Our financial reporting services include:
- Monthly breakdowns of sales, overhead & expenses
- Balance sheets for confident decision making about capital expenditures
- Accurate bank statements & checkbook balancing
- General ledger report of all expenses within each of your business accounts
Contact an Avocet representative today to discuss our financial reporting services.
Business Counseling Services
Proper planning leads to greater success. Bill Martin, the principal of Avocet Accounting, has over 30 years of business experience, which includes: senior-management positions, board memberships, and small business owner.
Our business counseling services will help you:
- Improve overall operations
- Analyze expenses and spend less
- Be more efficient
- Have a plan
- And much, much more
If you're ready to take your small business to the next level but need a little help, enlist our business counseling services.
Call Bill Martin today for a FREE business counseling consultation!